Sunday, October 16, 2011

Toys Page on Club Penguin Site has been Updated!!??

Normally I don't go on the Toys page on Club Penguin Website and now I've noticed it's been Updated! I'm not sure how long these has been updated but it Pretty Cool :)
FEATURED TOY
Exclusive Puffle Hats!
Build Igloo empires, go trick-or-treating, or hit the slopes together... In matching hats! These exclusive puffle toys come with their own unique hats. Each toy has a special coin code that unlocks the same hat in Club Penguin.
Available for a limited time only
View all Toys Now!
I really want to get a Puffle Toy or something like that so I better start saving up my money for it but right I do have lots of money in my Money Box but I don't want to spend it all because it's my birthday money and I think i just want to earn the Toys with Pocket Money. I think the Toys Page looks better than ever if you do know when this page was updated or was it Today or sometime this week please comment. If now you can go to the Reactions at the End of this post.
~Fruitystar14~

No comments: