Friday, October 14, 2011

Get Connected: Halloween & Puffle Hats on Club Penguin VIDEO!

The Halloween Party in Club Penguin starts on October the 20th also on Get Connected video on Club Penguin You Tube Channel Alexis and Wyatt meet Jessica (Jessika) on at Disneyland Resort in California at the Haunted Mansion to have a look around the place and have a chat about the Halloween Party with Jessica (Jessika) and seek peaks you can see in this video as well.
...First they showed us the Dock. I think the Pumpkins look very friendly but scary at the same time! I can't wait till it comes so everybody can see the Haunted House EVEN NON-MEMBERS (GASP)!!! Lots of penguins must like Happy77 because all those penguin in that pic are following her. I can't wait till the Party Starts this year because it sounds even better than last year!!!
...Second of all they showed us the Dock. Look at the picture and you see beside that really Big Laughing Pumpkin you probably see a Penguin saying "SPOOKY!!!!" Well look at what that Penguin is wearing hmm.... I've never seen that costume before it must be New!
...And next they showed us the Plaza which looks very Spooky and Terrifying and now I getting in really mood and Halloween I really want to go Trick-or-Treating this year but I don't mean in real life I mean in Club Penguin and if I do I do a post about me and maybe my friend going around to penguin decorated houses on the map to get some sweets (Candy)!
Well I'm going to let YOU find out about the other things in that video go now and check it out :)

No comments: