Saturday, October 15, 2011

Igloo Upgrades Catalogue Cheats Halloween 2011

Halloween is coming very soon and the Igloo Upgrades Catalogue has released for October to November 2011. It's filled with all different kinds of items and now Club Penguin has made us new Flooring! So today I'm showing you all the Catalogue and some secrets items too :)
...So Cool! Now, I have some great news for you all... we now have better Flooring before I didn't really like the Flooring but now I really like it especially because it's rare flooring! Pretty cool? It’s been a while since Club Penguin added different floorings. Thanks Club Penguin! Take a look below for the latest hidden igloos.
So what's your opinion? I love every single Igloo in this months Catalogue, What about you? Are you excited about this years Halloween party? I'm really excited!
Make sure to leave a comment and let me Fruitystar14 know what's your opinion.
~Fruitystar14~

No comments: