Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi I'm sorry for not posting much yesterday :(

Hi Penguin Waddlers,
I know I didn't really post yesterday and there was lots of things to post yesterday. It's was because I was just really busy and in school we're doing a Rainforest Project and it has to be done by the end of the week and its takes really long to even do one page like 3 hours, actually! So I'm not going to have much time to post this week but I'll do my best to fit in some posts everyday even 2 posts would be good enough. Just while I'm typing I'll just let you know I got my Membership yesterday but I'm not going to add it on my penguin till Friday or maybe some day after I don't know. Ok so I'll a post now after I post this one but it's going to have to be one that doesn't take long.

~Fruitystar14~

No comments: