Saturday, October 15, 2011

Club Penguin Community Fan Art :)

The Club Penguin Community has Updated the Fan Art Page with some Spooky Drawings! I Love the Shadows and the Highlights I also like the way they're holding a Pumpkin Basket I love the way both of they're mouths and noses look the same. I Love the that there's Grey at the Top Dark Blue in the Middle then it gets lighter then it just goes White and looks like a really artists drawing.
I think this Picture is a Good Idea and I love the Shadow in the Back ground. I think then Signature looks really good! Great Drawing Shikz.
I Think this was  Great Idea as well because he or she has mixed and Matched Different Items but it still looks very Spooky!!!! :) I like that there's a Light looking down at him and the Shadow under the Penguin Great Ideas!!!
This Drawing is really Spooky the way a Penguin and His Puffle and walking in the Dark a Midnight. I like the Puffy Snow at there feet and the small Stars in the Sky :) Well Done
I really like the Lightening Struck I would have never thought of that. It's really Cute that the Puffle is dressed up as Ghost! Great Idea Brilliant!
This Orange Puffle seems to be really enjoying Puffle Hats! I like the Background as well it looks like he's might be getting sucked into something which makes it look Spooky too :)
Thank every penguin who sent these pictures to Aunt Arctic there all Great ideas and Drawings :)
~Fruitystar14~

No comments: