Friday, October 14, 2011

Better Igloos Catalogue Cheats Halloween 2011

Halloween is coming very soon and the Better Igloos catalogue has released for October to November 2011. It's filled with all different kinds of Spooky and horrifying Items for out igloos! So today I'm showing you all the Catalogue and some secrets items too :)
...So Cool! Now, I have some great information for all of you… According to my calculations there's 12 new hidden items but some are old!! Pretty cool? It’s been a while since Club Penguin added more than 13 hidden items. Thanks Club Penguin! Take a look below for the latest hidden items.

So what's your opinion? I love every single item in this years Catalog, What about you? Are you excited about this years Halloween party? I'm really excited!

Make sure to leave a comment and let me Fruitystar14 know what's your opinion.
~Fruitystar14~

No comments: