Monday, October 24, 2011

I met Aunt Arctic on Aurora :)

HURRAY :) This was my first time meting her! It was not really crowed at first but then more and more penguins became to come and join the FUN! It was really amazing to met her :)
...It was hard to see her but I know she was there because she was on the Users in the Room thing in our friends cards! I was the one in this Picture who said "HI AUNT ARCTIC!"
...Next she took us to the Book room and If you look closely you can see Aunt Arctic. Sorry for the Picture being fuzzy It was just really slow if I put it at normal picture.
...We put hearts for her and she asked us all different questions :)
...I got her Stamp on a different server but I couldn't find her but then I found her on an English server which was much, much easier to understand! I was really happy I got her Stamp because she was the first very rare Penguin I've ever met!!
...Here's how her Background looks on my Player Card I love the new Background it's really pretty...
...Here's how her stamp looks on my Stamp Book it really pretty with my other Stamps!
~Fruitystar14~


No comments: